Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo 400ml
- Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo repairs damaged hair to leave them smoother and softer
- Made up of 90% naturally derived ingredients
- Crafted with bio: Renew’s blend of natural antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
- Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
- Real botanicals endorsed by Royal Botanicals Garden , Kew London.
- PETA has recognized Herbal Essences as a cruelty free brand
- Experience the scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla
- Scent : Citrus, Vanilla, Argan Oil
- Brand : Herbal Essences
- Item Weight : 400ml
- Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Origin: Morocco
Herbal Essences argan oil of Morocco shampoo, with real botanicals endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, is specially crafted for damaged hair.
- Repair & Smooth Hair: Argan Oil Shampoo is crafted to smooth and repair from root to tip for beautiful hair
- Real Botanicals Endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew: The real, legitimate, came-from-a-plant botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, one of the world’s leading experts on plants for 260 years
- The Scent Experience: Multilayered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices & creamy vanilla
- Mindfully Created: Our Argan Oil Shampoo is paraben-free and colorant-free, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.*
- Cruelty-Free: Herbal Essences is endorsed as PETA cruelty-free brand
- Color-safe & pH-balanced: Our color-safe and pH-balanced shampoos and conditioners are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair
Ingredients: Water/eau, sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, dimethicone, fragrance/parfum, argania spinosa kernel oil, histidine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ecklonia radiata extract, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-6, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.